Verification that the designed project agrees with the measurements and the budget contracted to avoid last minute surprises and decisions during the execution, which always costs us more money. Analysis of the possible improvements for the project, suggesting constructive solutions more adequate and economical which will represent a reduction of the final cost.
Auditing and certification of projects according to international standards.
Project optimization, searching for savings in the final budget.
WORK QUALITY CONTROL
Checking and assurance that the work is executed according to the project and regulations.
Quality control for materials, analysis and verification of the suitability of the materials used.
Inspection during the execution and edition of specific reports to deliver to official agencies such as banks, insurance companies, public administration, etc.
Structure valuation and edition of the corresponding pathology report. Materials used. Use and suitability.
Avís sobre l'ús de cookies al web
What are Cookies and how do they use the websites of the EBE GROUP?
• Ensure that web pages can work properly
• Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
• Know your browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of the EBE GROUP, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
• The authentication cookies are by default temporary cookies (for sessions) not persistent, however, users can make it persistent by checking the box "Remember login" in the access control. For registered users.
• Session cookies, which are produced upon login, last 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
• A cookie called "language" is created to store the language - in a monolingual installation this is simply the browser's default language, but if the site is compatible with several languages, then it may be different depending on the selected language. For all types of users.
HOLDER NAME OF THE COOKIE FUNCTION
• How can I set my Cookies?
• In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them . The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
• browser settings; for example:
or Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
or Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
or Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
or Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.